Parts & Accessories
Zipp's QuickView Integrated stem faceplate computer mount provides an efficient fix for an emerging challenge on modern bikes: system integration. This new mount doubles as the stem faceplate for a clean look that securely holds your cycle computer and a light or camera. No more multiple mounts bolted on here and there. The mount sits in front of your Zipp stem, positioning it for easy viewing and access. This is an easy way to add elegant integration to your road bike. - Computer compatibility: Garmin, Wahoo - Accessory compatibility: GoPro - Lights: Niterider Lumina Series (with adapter), Light and Motion, Bontrager (with adapter), Gloworm (with adapter), Lezyne (with adapter), Infini (with adapter), Sigma Sport - Lifetime warranty
Handlebar computer mount for Garmin/Wahoo for Vuka Shift AXS
Telescoping Garmin Computer Mount for Versa Plates. Raise the computer up for Refill Bottles, or lower it down to clear Standard Bottles. On-the-go tilt adjust to avoid glare. - Telescoping computer mount makes for a seamless switch between Refill or Standard Bottle - Compatible with Garmin bike computers and Multisport Watches - Requires Versa Carbon Mount or Versa Aluminum Mount Telescoping Garmin-Specific Computer Mount - Raise the computer mount up to tuck in a Refill Bottle for race day, or seamlessly lower it down for a Standard Bottle to maintain the optimal view for training days. Compatible with Garmin bike computers and multisport watches. On-the-Go Computer Tilt Adjust - Avoid changing glare with a tilt mechanism for easy adjustments while you ride Arrives Fully Assembled - Few steps required to install and head out on your first ride - Weight: 1.9oz (54g) - Construction: Nylon Composite Includes - Fully assembled computer mount - 2 screw sets: one for Versa Carbon Plates, and one for Versa Aluminum Plates Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Up-To-Front Multi-Mount aligns everything to be mounted front and center for viewing convenience and to easily capture those precious ride moments, track your ride, and illuminate your way home from your adventure. Includes adapters for mounting GoPro/Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. Flipflop mounts can be positioned to customize device viewing height so you can be focused and enjoy your ride! - Material: Forged aluminum / Engineering grade polymer - Modular Multi-Mount: Adapters included for GoPro / Shimano Sport Cameras, Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma - Device: GPS cycle computers, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite 800 BT, and WhiteLite HP 500 - Bracket: Fits 25.4 – 31.8mm handlebars (shims included) - Max Load: 480g / 16.93oz - Added Features: Angle adjustment (Sport Camera), Rotates for landscape or portrait viewing (RideCase) - Weight: 52g / 1.83oz - Size: 12.5 x 6.6 x 4.3cm / 4.9" x 2.6" x 1.7"
An innovative cycle computer/action camera center mount, specifically designed for integrated stem/handlebar systems. Various mounting positions for Garmin Edge/Wahoo/Sigma GPS cycle computers and GoPro/Shimano sport cameras, Topeak CubiCubi front lights, WhiteLite HP 500, WhiteLite 800 BT, and other GoPro-mount-compatible devices. - Compatible Devices: Garmin Edge / Wahoo / Sigma GPS bike computer / GoPro action cams and other devices with GoPro mount - Handlebar Compatibility: Shimano Pro Stealth, FSA Plasma, Ritchey WCS Solostream, SCOTT SYNCROS RR1.0 Carbon Aero 420, Most Talon, Canyon H31 & CP series - Material: aluminum / fiberglass composite - Max load: 220g - Weight: 40g (120mm) / 45g (150mm) - Dimensions: 12 x 3.5 x 3cm (120mm) / 15 x 3.5 x 3cm (150mm)
• Fits head & derailleur tubes to mount accessories on a USS (under-seat steering) recumbent
Enjoy easy viewing with the Butler Out Front handlebar mount! Out Front Mount for following models: BC 1909 STS BC 2209 STS ROX 5.0 ROX 6.0 ROX 8 ROX 8.1 ROX 9 ROX 9.1 *Note: not for use with ROX 10.0
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mount - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
Replacement/Spare Part – UNI-GO2 GoPro Adapter Bracket Allows mounting of Serfas headlights to GoPro action camera mount systems (e.g. helmet mount, handlebar mount, etc.) - Compatible with all current E-Lume and late model True Series headlights
3-IN-1 Handlebar Mounted Accessory Holder: 3-IN-1 Design: - Headlights - Action Cameras (GoPro) - Garmin Computers (Compatible w/ Garmin Only) - Adjustable Angle (100 Degree Tilt Up/Down) - Materials: Aluminum Alloy, Nylon - Simple Installation Specs: - Length: 105mm - Width: 68mm - Height: 57mm - Weight: 76g - Snap Ring Fitment: 31.8-32mm Bars - Max Load: 400g
Connect your PC to CycleOps VirtualTraining.
The QuickView was designed to put the Garmin Edge Computer out in front of the stem. Fits Garmin 605 and 705. - Glass-filled nylon, stainless steel Torx T25 bolt - Weight: 20g
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
- Use to keep Blips in place on handlebars - Fits 31.8mm round portion of drop bar - Clamp mounts directly to bar outside of tape zone - Ideal for use with thumbs or index fingers while hands are on the tops - Right and left specific, just like Blips - Weight: 12 grams (for pair) - Material: Polypropylene - Compatibility: 11-speed - Recommended Group: SRAM RED eTap
Free up bar space and secure your GoPro and many other stem-mounted accessories with our Ritchey Universal Stem Mount. Our unique mount means clutter- and hassle-free mounting of your favorite devices where they're easily viewed and operated. - Compatible with Ritchey C220 and 4-Axis 44 stem faceplates - Forged and machined alloy - Includes extended-length hardware
Your tires are the only thing connecting you to the road or trail, and having optimal tire pressure can have more impact on ride comfort than both frame and wheel choice combined. But finding the right tire pressure requires trial and error. TyreWiz is the first-of-its-kind tire pressure sensor for riders of gravel bikes and road bikes, taking the guesswork out of finding that optimal tire pressure. Lightweight and durable, TyreWiz adds only 10 grams to your tires. With an IPX7 waterproof and dustproof rating, you can confidently ride on any type of trail and know that your tire pressure sensor will keep going strong. TyreWiz reports data with +/-2% accuracy at a resolution of .1 PSI; vastly more accurate than any tire pump on the market. TyreWiz monitors the air pressure in real-time and relays the data to a cycling computer or a smartphone. That information is relayed to the SRAM AXS app and delivers personalized recommendations and pressure alerts. TyreWiz gives riders access to highly accurate, real-time tire pressure data to make decisions that can affect rolling resistance, traction, tire wear, and rider comfort. Features - Designed for road and gravel riders. - Personalized tire recommendations in the smartphone app for iOS and Android. - Data reported with +/- 2% accuracy at .1 PSI resolution. - Broadly compatible with tires that use a removable Presta-style valve core. - Inexpensive, user-replaceable CR1632 battery lasts for 300 hours. - IPX7 dustproof/waterproof rating. - Box includes valve-core removal tool for installation.
The Under Stem Mount allows riders to secure a Shimano Di2 Junction Box to their bike quickly and easily without the need for zip ties, duct tape, or other unreliable attachments. - Lightweight alloy headset spacer with nylon body (9g) - Compatible only with Shimano Di2 Junction Box - 95mm length, 44mm width, 6mm height - 6 Degree angle
Wire harness and hardware to measure computer data based on the rear wheel - Contains bracket with 130cm wire, wheel magnet (fits up to 4mm bladed spokes) and zip ties - Bracket fits most bars (25.4 to 31.8mm) - Compatible with: Protegé 5.0, 8.0 and 9.0 - Ideal for rear wheel indoor bicycle trainers
- A great way to mount a light, computer, power meter or GPS unit in the center of a threadless stem - Made in the USA - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Weight: 24g - Outside Diameter: 26.0mm - Stem Size: Threadless 1-1/8"
The portable, rugged Buckshot 2.0 Bluetooth speaker wirelessly streams audio anywhere from a smartphone or Bluetooth-enabled device with high-performance acoustics. Includes four mounting options for a secure fit. - Integrated microphone/speakerphone is Siri-compatible with built-in call functionality to receive hands-free calls; three-button system to change tracks, adjust volume, pause, and play - IPX6 dust resistant, water-resistant, and shock-resistant - Includes four mounting options: drop-in with shoe bracket, wear speaker with a secure fit clip or adjust clip facing down to sit on flat surfaces, screw mount with 1/4", 20 thread, or strap on with included silicone handlebar mount - Rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 16 hours play time with wireless range up to 33 feet - Lightweight and compact - Weight: 108g
Replace your worn or damaged wiring on Origin8 wired computers (97517 / 97570) - Includes bracket with (155cm) wired sensor, screw magnet and 4 cable ties - Includes: Wiring Kit - Compatibility: Data Station 8 / 10 ** HEAD mount is HANDLEBAR mount only (not stem)
• Handlebar mount for Garmin Edge 200, 500, and 800 • Fits handlebars 22.2 to 31.8mm (Shims included) • Forged and CNC`d alloy construction
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount for handlebars or seatposts - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - GoPro mount rotates 90° for ideal positioning of accessories - Fits 22.2mm, 25.4mm, and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter - Fits 27.2mm, 30.9mm, and 31.6mm seatposts with included adapter
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin stem mount - Mounts to a stem`s faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000
- CNC machined AL6061 alloy Garmin/GoPro stem mount - Mounts to a stem's faceplate by means of two included M5 x 18mm stem bolts - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, 910, 920, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with 90-degree rotating mounting plate - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Out-front mounting position centers the computer in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Lightweight nylon fiber Garmin handlebar mount with CNC machined AL6061 alloy GoPro mount - Compatible with Garmin Edge 200, 500, 510, 520, 800, 810, and 1000 - Accepts GoPro mounting style compatible accessories - Out-front mounting position centers the computer and accessories in front of the stem - Fits both 25.4mm and 31.8mm handlebars with included adapter
- Superlight computer/light mount fits cleanly underneath the stem - Replace a headset spacer(s) below or above the stem on any 1-1/8" steerer - 12mm stack height with 50mm wide mounting area, 120mm long angle adjustable arm
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
Page 1 of 4 Next page