- Aluminum clamps secure the grip on both ends using a hex wrench - Loosen pinch bolts and grips slide on or off with ease - 130mm length for standard shift/brake setup (not for twist shifters, use 90mm replacement grip options for twist shifters)
Our thickest bar tape is ideal for your next double century, gravel grinder or cyclocross race. Discover why our Pro Tour teams spec this tape for the Spring Classics.
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Fat Paw grips were developed for riders who crave large-diameter grips that also have a soft feel. The 9.5mm grip thickness reduces hand fatigue and finger numbness, making it an ideal option for riders with large or gloved hands. - 100% proprietary dual-density silicone compound provides excellent vibration damping and conforms to your hand for improved comfort while maintaining durability - Tacky texture provides excellent grip with or without gloves in all weather conditions - Includes bar end plugs
WTB's Dual Compound grips are perfect for XC, trail and comfort riding. They feature plush outer gel and tight, twist-resistant bases for comfort and control. And, the linked, diamond-shaped WTB logos and slightly raised centers provide an ergonomic feel and maximum grip in tough conditions.
WTB's Original Trail grips are ideal for XC, trail, and city riding. With their smooth, octagonal shape, DNA rubber compound and small flanges, the Originals are comfortable enough for lunch-hour loops and all-day epics.
WTB's Technical Trails feature built-in zip-tie channels to keep them stable in sloppy conditions. And, these slim grips are easy to cut and are compatible with trigger and grip shifters.
Identical to WTB's popular and aggressive WeirWolf tire tread, these grips are perfect for fast-paced, all-mountain riding. Their dual-compound construction offers stellar control and the ends are closed for added durability.
Superior hand feel that you need to feel to believe. Winner of world cups, Cape Epics, and stages of La Ruta de Conquistadores. - Material: Dual-density high-performance rubber - Supacaz pattern design for max control and ultimate tackiness - Diameter: 32mm - Star Ringz: 100% Aluminum - Anodized/powder coated - Laser-etched
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
• Fits most handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs • 2x340mm 2x125mm
• Soft rubber grip • Chrome ends • 115mm
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamp - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 140mm
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Form II Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Dual-compound TPR construction with dual-alloy lock-on clamps - Ergonomic Grip shape for extended comfort - Length: 130mm
$9.99 - $10.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Slightly tapered ergonomic lock-on grip with varying sized blocks to provide improved grip - Single bolt, black lock on ring - Press-in end plugs included - 135mm Length
- Ergonomic grips available in standard and single twist-shift configurations - Larger palm area displaces weight and reduces numbness and fatigue during longer rides - Single-sided lock on prevents twisting and other grip movements
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Handlz Grips. They feature a supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
- Ergonomic TPR grip with a raised cork section for extended comfort and grip - Cork mid-section reduces hand fatigue and dampens vibrations - Length: 125mm
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
• Deluxe cushioned foam • Inner plastic sleeve • Ergo-form fitted • 130mm
Page 1 of 6 Next page